What are your online store hours?
Online store hours: 24/7
Customer service channels:
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00. Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday Closed.
• Live Chat on website,
• WhatsApp +852 9889 6155,
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I place an order online and procedures?
1. Add to Cart
Browse our HK store collections and simply click the "ADD TO CART" button once the favourite items are selected.
2. Proceed to Checkout
• Review your shopping cart if you want to remove or change any items.
• If the selected products are eligible for a Discount Code or Gift Card number, kindly input the code or Gift Card number to the discount code area that shows.
• When you are ready to order and happy with everything in your cart, then click “CHECKOUT"
• Or you can also leave us a message in the order comment field if necessary.
3. Select a Shipping Method
Kindly select one of the appropriate shipping methods.
4. Contact Information and account log in
• New Customers: Simply click “Log in” to create an account (Recommend)
Customers can check the purchase history in the past at any time. Or, click Checkout as Guest.
• Current Customers: Customers can log into the account by using the email address and password you created.
• Select the “Ship” or “Pickup” option according to the delivery method you’ve chosen on the last page.
• Fill in your name, email, phone number, shipping address, etc.
5. Shipping Charge
Select the corresponding shipping courier from the delivery options.
6. Continue to Payment
Select your method of payment.
7. Order Confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once the order is made successfully.
How long will delivery take and processing time?
Typically delivery takes 1-3 working days to arrive.
Order Processing cut off time: Monday - Friday 13:30.
Orders arriving before 13:30 on a workday will be processed and shipped on the same day.
Orders arriving after 13:30 will be processed and shipped on the following workday.
All weekend or public holiday orders will be processed and handled on the next workday.
What kind of payment method may I use?
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, AlipayHK, PayPal and direct bank-in payments (ATM, FPS, Bank Transfer)
If you choose the direct bank-in payment method, kindly send the bank-in receipt to email@example.com or Whatsapp 98896155 after the payment you made.
In Roastery Store (Walk-in Sales)
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, AlipayHK, Wechat Pay, Payme and Octopus.
Do you have any retail store?
We welcome customers to buy online or at our Roastery Store (Walk-in Sales).
Our Roastery Store (Walk-in Sales) Address:
10/F Aberdeen Industrial Bldg 236 Aberdeen Main Road Aberdeen Hong Kong (Transportation Guide)
What is your return policy and quality assurance policy?
Coffee is a food product. We don’t offer a general return policy, and cannot accept the return of any open bag products.
We roast our coffee in our own licensed facility in Hong Kong, and we stand by our coffee 100%.
If there is any quality issue with our coffee, simply contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service will replace the products and resolve any quality issue.
About our coffee?
We are a fully licensed coffee roaster in Hong Kong. We source the best available coffee beans from around the world, roast the coffee in our own facility and sell them on our site. All coffee products have a packing date labelled on the product for customer reference.
Why should I buy from a local coffee roaster?
Freshness and customer service are the key benefits. With our own coffee roasting facility located in Aberdeen district of Hong Kong, we roast our coffee and make delivery daily. That means you can serve freshly roasted coffee in your home or business.
How is your coffee different from supermarket coffee?
Most coffee in supermarkets is old and stale. They have usually roasted half the world away, and take months before they reach you. Our coffee is roasted locally and delivered to our customers quickly to ensure they can enjoy fresh and delicious coffee.
Where do you source your coffee green beans?
We sourced high-quality green coffee around the world to bring you the best blends, single origin and premium coffee.
What type of shipping methods are available and your service areas?
1. Pick up at Coffee Roasters Asia
Address: 10/F Aberdeen Industrial Building, 236 Aberdeen Main Road, Hong Kong
Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00. Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday Closed
2. Courier Delivery
• Deliver to most commercial and residential areas, including all HK, KLN, NT urban areas, some outlying islands and remote areas
• It takes 1-3 working days to deliver.
- Door-to-Door Delivery
- Pick-up at SF Store / SF Locker / 7-11 / Circle K
• Kindly choose a pick-up point from the S.F Express options, we will ship your package to the designated address.
• Once your order has arrived, you will receive an SMS sent by SF Express, customers can pick-up the package from SF Store or SF Locker.
SF Locker Locations (click here)
SF Store Locations (click here)
SF Express hotline
Hong Kong: +852 2730 0273
The Hong Kong Post - EC-Get (a self-collection service)
• Deliver to all HK, KLN, NT urban areas, some outlying islands.
• It takes 1-3 working days to arrive.
• Once your order has arrived, you will receive an SMS sent by HK Post, customers can pick-up the package from the iPostal Stations or the Post Office.
• Please leave a Post Office / iPostal Stations code in the order comment field, we will ship your package to the designated address for pick-up.
iPostal Stations (click here)
Post Offices (click here)
Hong Kong Post General Enquiry
Phone: +852 2921 2222
For urgent order point-to-point deliver to most commercial and residential areas (excluding outlying Islands, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay and Remote Areas)
• This Express Courier service can arrange possible same day or guaranteed next day delivery.
• CS must be able to contact you via email or phone to confirm the time and someone needs to be home to receive the package.
What are your shipping rates?
• Free Shipping in Hong Kong for order above HK$500
• Shipping rates will be calculated based on the item's weight for orders ineligible with free shipping.
• S.F. Express (Hong Kong) and HKPost EC-Get Rates: HK$37 - HK$73
• Express Courier (HK, KLN, NT, North Lantau) Rates: HK$150
How do I track my order?
Customers may trace the package from the below websites.
SF Express (click here)
Hong Kong Post (click here)
Shipbao - China Order Tracking (click here)
Shipbao - Taiwan Order Tracking (click here)
LATEST NEWS & PROMOTIONS
How can I receive the latest news and promotions?
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest news.
Do you have problems receiving a newsletter?
You might not be receiving our newsletter for a variety of reasons.
Some common causes are as follows:
• The newsletter may have ended up in your spam folder. Please check your spam folder and mark it as "not spam" if it is there. It should automatically go to the correct location in the future.
• Add our email address, email@example.com, to your contacts list, since this will ensure that we reach you. If you’re using:
- Gmail - put our emails in your "primary" tab
- iPhone mail - mark us as "not junk"
- Outlook - add us to your "safe senders" list.
• Identify our email sender name through the following:
• The number of emails you can receive might be limited. If your inbox is full, remove old emails to make room for new ones.
If none of these work, please contact us through our Live Chat, WhatsApp +852 9889 6155 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can see what we can help.