Urnex Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder (566g)
CAFIZA powder is an easy and effective solution for cleaning your espresso machine. Cleans and ensures better-tasting coffee and longer-lasting machines.
Cleans espresso machine groupheads, valves, and lines of coffee residue and oils.
Allows for even extraction by keeping screens and filters clear.
Clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts by soaking them in this solution.
Formulated to achieve the best possible balance of solubility and foaming.
NSF Certified for metal compatibility and safety.
566 g (20 oz) per bottle.
How to use:
- Insert the blind filter in the portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3g) of Cafiza® Powder.
- Insert the portafilter into the group head. Activate the brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove the portafilter and activate the brew cycle and rinse the portafilter in a stream of water from the group head.
- Stop cycle. Insert portafilter into group head and activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.
- Soak filters and metal of portafilter for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon of Cafiza per 32 oz (1L) of water.
- Rinse with clean hot water.